Plan. Communicate. Deploy
With the time sensitive nature of implementing Health Information Technologies, Divurgent has developed an industry-renowned Activation Management methodology, Activate!, to assist organizations in implementing and activating financial and clinical technologies. Divurgent’s industry-unique activation/go-live suite of services provides clients with a comprehensive solution to planning, communication, and deployment. Utilizing end-to-end activation practices that focus on successful adoption and proven performance metrics, Divurgent deploys clinical and technology strategies designed to improve workflows, optimize revenue operations, realize project benefits, and reduce overall IT costs during an activation.
Divurgent’s Activation Management teams manage, train, and support workflow changes and technology go-lives. Because no two organization’s needs are the same, Divurgent’s scalable methodology helps organizations implement a strategic approach to training and activation that ensures a smooth planning and activation experience, with long-lasting, meaningful system adoption long after a go-live.
As a trusted advisor, Divurgent provides clients with cost effective and measurable solutions to implement, train, and Activate! their strategic information technology systems by creating frameworks that are usable and pushing metrics to understand success. Divurgent always has been and continues to be dedicated to the success of our clients. Divurgent offers strategic services in the following areas:
- Command Center Establishment
- Staffing Strategy Development
- Communication Planning & Execution
- Change Management Facilitation
- Support Expectation Planning
- Support Team Planning & Logistics
- Support Deployment & Management
- Logistics Management
- Reporting & Support Allocation
- Physician-centric Training
- Help Desk Staffing & Support
- First Call Resolution & Metrics Tracking
- Organizational & Cultural Alignment
- Dispatch Centers & Centralized Support
- Advanced Support Modalities
View our Activation Overview.