It’s time to carefully examine your Windows platform and support plan. Windows 7 support is coming to an end in January 2020 and upgrading an entire operating system is a significant organizational undertaking. Also, since Windows 10 is the last version of Windows that will be released, your organization must adapt to more frequent updates – putting additional pressure on your already strained resources.
Windows 10 Upgrade
Our Windows 10 team delivers a tailored implementation approach based on your organizational goals and needs. We can provide a full-service deployment option that allows your resources to focus on day to day operations or augment your existing Windows 10 deployment.
Microsoft Teams Communication Platform
Increase efficiencies within your environment through the implementation of Teams.
- Hospital specific templates allow you to communicate to the organization; as well as, specific floors/units/departments within your facilities
- Large scale communication venue to reach every level of the organization
- Chat between multiple clinicians/staff allow for ease of messaging on a topic – reduces phone calls, text messages and emails to communicate across teams
- Communication through teams enables clinical staff to discuss patient care internally without the worry of PHI potentially being saved to a personal device
- Collaboration of documentation allows multiple users to be working simultaneously within documents
- One workspace to work through your daily activities – no more switching between Skype, Outlook, SharePoint to see important information on your day.
- Office 365 Active Directory Integration allows for ease of OU groups into Teams Site creation and Membership
Our Microsoft Solutions offer clients a full suite of services to identify enhancements that will improve the end user experience and provide cost savings opportunities. Our services include:
- Windows 10 Upgrade
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365
- Server Migration
- Mobile Device Management